Back by Popular (Web) Demand!
Since its launch a few years ago, our webcast has grown exponentially with attendees spanning across the country and the US. We are happy to continue this opportunity for attendees outside our borders and provide a live and synchronous Webcast opportunity.
All presentations and question and answer periods will be broadcast through the Internet to your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Live Webcast subscribers will also have the opportunity to participate in the interactive question and answer period by sending their questions to the presenters by email.
If you cannot make a trip to attend PEIP in person then enjoy the PEIP conference in the comfort of your own home or clinic. All presentations will be recorded and delivered live and synchronously to Webcast subscribers. All you need is an Internet connection. (See below for the minimum technical requirements.)
Group Learning – Webcasting for three or more
Many clinics have taken advantage of our Webcast to provide a unique small group learning opportunity by streaming PEIP into your clinic, sharing cost savings for your group.
How It Works
Attendees register to the PEIP conference on our online registration site as per usual. On the registration site, you will be required to select your admission type. Select the Webcast option. Once Webcast details are finalized for the conference, you will be sent log on credentials and specifications to access the Webcast.
Webcast System Requirements
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- All generations of iPhone and iPad will play video and audio; devices previous to iPhone 5 and 2nd generation iPad may have issues displaying video with slides, as video may only play in full-screen mode
- The webcast is fully compatible with Android devices post-Jellybean (4.1).
- IE v7+ (IE 6 will function with visual issues)
- Safari v5+
- Chrome v5+
- Firefox v11+
Media players must be enabled to play within the browser. IE browsers should not have ActiveX disabled or filtered. Browsers behind proxy servers or proxy caches may exhibit timing problems where visual and media streams will be out-of-sync.