The Rimrock Resort Hotel is a CAA/AAA Four Diamond rated property located in the Banff National Park in Banff, Alberta. It is near the Upper Hot Springs, Sulfur Mountain Gondola, and the Banff Centre. Nearby points of interest also include Banff Park Museum and Whyte Museum.
346 air-conditioned guestrooms at the Rimrock Resort Hotel feature coffee/ tea makers and windows that open. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
In addition to desks, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Also included are blackout drapes/ curtains and irons/ ironing boards. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Booking a Room
If you have not already booked your room at our host hotel, the Rimrock Resort Hotel, you may do so by calling the Rimrock at 1-888-746-7625 (or 1-403-762-3356) or directly at the 63rd ASA Reservation site.
ASA Registrant Rate
Rimrock Resort Hotel
300 Mountain Avenue
Banff, AB T1L 1J2
The Best of Banff has graciously offered up a courtesy promo discount of 10% for ASA attendees looking for alternate lodging closer to the Banff townsite.
Online Promo Code: ACFPASA2018
Phone Bookings: 1-800-563-8764; referencing “Alberta College of Family Physicians”; Group # 2178272
Guestroom Rate Conditions:
- Delegates will be offered 10% discount from our best available rates at time of booking.
- Rates are based on availability and valid for the specified dates only. Feb 28 to March 4, 2018
- Minimum night stays may apply.
- All reservations must be made by 30 days prior to the group’s arrival. Booking Deadline (January 29, 2018). Thereafter reservations may be subject to our current sell rate.
- Additional guests in excess of standard occupancy will be charged $20.00 per person per night. Up to a maximum of two children, 16 years of age and under may occupy the same room as their parents free of charge.
- All rates are subject to 2% TIF, 4% Tourism Levy and 5% GST. (Calculated at 11.2% on the room rate)
- All rates are net, non-commissionable.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
Banff: Getting There
The town of Banff is situated within Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada. It is located in Alberta’s Rockies along the Trans-Canada Highway, approximately 126 km west of Calgary and 58 km east of Lake Louise. The Town of Banff was the first municipality to incorporate within a Canadian national park. As one of Canada’s most popular tourist destinations, Banff, Alberta is known for its mountainous surroundings and hot springs. It is a destination for outdoor sports and features extensive hiking, biking, and skiing areas.
You will need to book your flights to Calgary International Airport (Airport Code: YYC) in Alberta, Canada. Calgary is 1.5 hours drive east of Banff and serves as the access point to Banff.
The ACFP is pleased to work with the Banff Airporter who is offering a 15% discount to all ACFP ASA Banff Attendees. Travel time from the Calgary International Airport to Banff is approximately two hours.
ASA Delegates will receive a 15% discount on the Banff Airporter for shuttle service between the Calgary Airport and Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Click www.banffairporter.com/book
- Proceed through the reservation and type – ACFP – in the Promo Code section on the final payment page to receive the discount.