Outstanding ACFP Champion Award
The ACFP is pleased to recognize the dedication and passion of a member who has committed to engage with members and promote the ACFP, its services, and programs.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership in championing the ACFP as a first-choice membership organization, exhibiting excellence as an ACFP Ambassador
- The candidate has served as a committee member or Board member (for a period of less than five years).
- The candidate has participated in a number of ACFP-sponsored events as an attendee or volunteer.
- Individuals may be put forward by ACFP staff, Executive Director, Board, a fellow ACFP member for consideration. The summary package will include details on how the nominee meets the award criteria and why is deserving of the recognition.
- Additional letter(s) of support from colleagues, patients, and members of the community may also be included.
- The Awards and Recognition Committee will review applications and will select among possible candidates.
- The ACFP Champion will receive a $500 award and custom award honouring the distinction of being an ACFP Champion.
Complete the Nomination Form and email to email@example.com. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. If you are mailing or faxing in your application, please be sure to email the original MS Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
You may also include letters of testimony from other colleagues and/or patients to support your nomination.
Submit the completed nomination to:
Alberta College of Family Physicians
#370, 10403–172 Street, Edmonton, AB T5S 1K9
Deadline for nominations: April 15, 2018