Outstanding ACFP Champion Award
The ACFP is pleased to recognize the dedication and passion of a member who has committed to engage with members and promote the ACFP, its services, and programs.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership in championing the ACFP as a first-choice membership organization
- The candidate has served as a committee member or Board member (for a period of less than five years).
- The candidate has participated in a number of ACFP-sponsored events as an attendee or volunteer.
- Individuals may be put forward by ACFP staff, Executive Director, Board, a fellow ACFP member for consideration. The summary package will include details on how the nominee meets the award criteria and why is deserving of the recognition.
- Additional letter(s) of support from colleagues, patients, and members of the community may also be included.
- The Awards and Recognition Committee will review applications and will select among possible candidates.
- The ACFP Champion will receive a $500 award and custom award honouring the distinction of being an ACFP Champion.
Download the Application
Take a moment to fill in the nomination form for someone you feel deserves recognition. Remember this is the only mechanism that can tell the story on why your nominee deserves this honour. Be specific with your examples. Provide letters of recommendations from different perspectives supporting your example. The more details you can provide will help the review committee understand why your nominee deserves the Outstanding ACFP Champion award