ACFP Long-term Service Award
Deadline Extended to May 15, 2017
The ACFP will recognize a member who has been actively involved in the work of the College serving on a committee or participating on initiative work consecutively for more than 10 years.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership in member engagement.
- The candidate has served as a committee member or Board member or participated as an ACFP representative for 10 consecutive years.
- Individuals may be put forward by ACFP staff, Executive Director, Board, a fellow ACFP member for consideration.
- The summary package will include details on how the nominee meets the award criteria and why is deserving of the recognition.
- Additional letter(s) of support from colleagues, patients, and members of the community may also be included.
- The Awards and Recognition Committee will review applications and will select among possible candidates.
The ACFP Long-term Service honorees will receive custom award honouring the distinction of being a Long-term Service award recipients.
Download the Application – Deadline Extended to May 15, 2017
Take a moment to fill in the nomination form for someone you feel deserves recognition. Remember this is the only mechanism that can tell the story on why your nominee deserves this honour. Be specific with your examples. Provide letters of recommendations from different perspectives supporting your example. The more details you can provide will help the review committee understand why your nominee deserves the ACFP Long-term Service award.