Nominate Someone Today!
Make Time to Acknowledge Excellence in Family Medicine
Do you know an exceptional family physician that has affected your life? Do you know an exceptional family physician, family medicine resident and/or student? Leaders in their communities that have demonstrated a passion for what they do? Then make time to acknowledge them and submit a nomination today.
- Family Physician of the Year – Nominate a family physician for your health zone!
- Recognition of Excellence
- Patient’s Medical Home – Outstanding Family Practice Award
- Student Leadership – Rising Star Award
- Family Medicine Leadership Award
- Outstanding New Professional
- ACFP Champion Award
- ACFP Long-term Service Award
Congratulations to ACFP’s 2017 Award Recipients
Family physicians provide patient care through every stage of their lives. The patient-family doctor relationship develops over time and is one of the most trusted in health care. Help us celebrate and congratulate the following family medicine physicians, advocates, and leaders in Alberta.
ACFP 2017 Award Recipients
ACFP Family Physician of the Year
Dr. Donald Chan, Edmonton
ACFP Student Leadership – Rising Star Award
University of Calgary – Sina Marzoughi
ACFP New Professional Award
Dr. Karenn Chan, Edmonton
ACFP Champion Award
Dr. Sudha Koppula, Edmonton
ACFP Long-term Service
Dr. Cathy Scrimshaw, Pincher Creek